Camping during the Gurtenfestival
12th - 16th July
Camping information for festival visitors
- During the festival the camping site will be enlarged. The adjoining meadow is also available
- Please register with us in advance, you will save time on your arrival and make our work much easier because we have already entered your details in our system. We try to work as quickly as possible so that there are no waiting times.
- For each tent you will receive a control tag, which will be handed over to you at our reception immediately after you have paid the invoice. This control tag must be attached to the tent in a clearly visible place (checks 2 times a day).
- Afterwards you will be informed where you can pitch your tent
- The online registration is not a confirmation of reservation, but in the last years (!!!) we have never had to turn away festival visitors who came with tents
- For caravans, camping buses and mobile homes we can NOT accept registrations and reservations during the festival. We hope for your understanding, because the festival falls in the main travel season and our camping is therefore very well visitedt
- >>There are no parking spaces available, please use the festival parking lot<<
- Always carry your valuables (festival tickets, money and credit cards) on you.